In Greek mythology named ocyrhoe, meaning "that which flows quickly," they reported the following five different persons:
- Daughter of Centaur Chiron and Chariklos, mother Melanippe. Mythologies that since ocyrhoe mantida was excellent, and even jealous of himself the god of divination, the Apollo and transformed her into a horse (Ovid's "Metamorphoses", II, 633)
- A Bride, mother or daughter Imvrasos and Chisiadas. The ocyrhoe this apachthike by the god Apollo.
- Another Bride, that the sexual relationship with the god Hermes was mother Kaikos.
- One of the Oceanides, that daughter of Oceanus and Tethys. Refers to Hesiodic Hesiod.
- In one embodiment, one of the harpies, but rather this ocyrhoe identified with ocypete Location.
All 9 apartments have LED TVs with satellite channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, ovens, and stovetops. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and coffee makers. Limited housekeeping is available.
The location of the apartments is ideal for lovers of excursions because of its easy access to the new highway, which connects the 4 prefectures of Crete and one can visit many of the beauties of our island.
Just five minutes from the beautiful beach of "wells" you can swim in cold from the source water flowing there.
And for those who enjoy cycling, they only have to ask us. The apartments have bikes to interested customers free of charge.
For your convenience please contact the reception of the accommodation which operates 08: 00-23: 00.
- Air conditioning
- Fully Furnished
- Free internet
Policy check in and check out
Check the 14:00, check out until 12:00
What can you see ....
- 3 km from the village of Hersonissos.
- You can also visit the Aquarium of Crete (cretaquarium - Thalassocosmos).
- Ideal location for excursions because of the easy access to the new highway.
- Archaeological site of Malia
- Milatos Cave
- Lassithi plateau
- Dikteon Andron, where according to mythology, Zeus was born.
- Lychnostatis Museum